Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Last Summer of Freedom

LSAT, job, and school were how my summer was spent. It wasn't how I wanted to spend my last summer of freedom, but I needed to get those things accomplished. I viewed this summer as an opportunity for growth. I really needed to get my life and career goals in order.I took the time to think about how am I going to prepare myself for this competitive field. At the end of the summer I was however able to take a week vacation with my family to Puerto Rico.
Being that this is my graduating semester I do not have that many classes. I am taking 11 hours. I have PR Campaigns, PR Practicum, African American Legacy, Basic Photography, and Colloquium. I feel that these classes will help me become more of a strategic practitioner. PR has become more of a multimedia career, having a class like photography I feel will help to give me more of a competitive edge when applying for a job. I want to do very well in my last semester, I am applying for law school and I need to have the best grades possible in my last semesters.
This fall is going to be busy. I am putting together a campaign book for my friends promotional company, I am applying to law school, I am involved in Hatchett Pre- Law Society, not to mention school. I am trying to involve myself in a plethora of activities so that I can have experience to add to my resume. I know that the more experience you have the better your opportunities are. I am going to utilize all my resources. So in the end surrendering my last semester has it benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment