Saturday, September 11, 2010

Me as an Intern

My internship experience this semester is really geared towards the entertainment world. Working with Pink Alliance Pr has been really exciting. Our first meeting was jammed pack with information about our upcoming projects. Florida A&M University's Homecoming is our next big project. Pink Alliance along with Ethnicity Models will be hosting a model search at the Moon. One thing that I know we have to do is consider our publics target them so that we have a great turn out. The attendance for last year was around 200 people, which is great but it can be better. We are going to utilize all media outlets to insure that we have better numbers.
My strategic thought process is something that I can bring to this company. I do consider this to be one of my talents. So many times we as practitioners get focused on the day to day and not what we can do to set us apart and give us that competitive edge. I know that I can try to get more clients for the company. Reaching out to contacts that I may have so that the company can build its portfolio.
I would definitely like to develop my own project while working for this company. I want to be able to bring on a client and have Pink Alliance help them to have a successful event. I also plan to use this internship as a way for me to become a better writer. Working with Pink Alliance also offers me the opportunity to gain contacts with people who are working in the entertainment field.

No comments:

Post a Comment